Permanent Residential Care
- all single rooms apart from 1 double room/apartment available.
- 21 single en-suite rooms and 9 single rooms with wash hand basins.
- three meals per day, however food and drinks are avalable 24 hours a day.
- cultural activities and events, e.g., singing, art therapy, musical therapy, extend excersise classes, shopping trips, outings and inhouse entertainers weekly.
- spiritual guidance
- laundry service
- errand service
- hairdresser once a week
- chiropodist service every 6/8 weeks.
- housework and cleaning service
Learn more about our services
We'll be happy to discuss this with you in person. For details of costs, please contact us.
Services available to all residents in our Home include:
A pleasant living atmosphere requires not only a sense of happiness and well-being but also effective care and support when it is needed. Our rooms are furnished to the latest technical and medical standards. They can also be arranged to suit personal tastes with the resident's own furniture, decorations and mementos. All our rooms are equipped with TV and telephone points.
Our residents receive the individual care they request and need when it comes to meals, cultural activities and all-round care. All this is provided at Hannah Levy House Trust by its dedicated managment team and professional carers.