Permanent Residential Care
- single, double rooms and senior flats available
- spacious accommodation including bath and WC
- four meals per day
- ergo therapeutic treatment
- cultural activities and events, e.g., singing, slide shows, reading and film evenings
- spiritual guidance
- laundry service
- collection and delivery service
- errand service
- foot care and hairdresser once a week
- housework and cleaning service
Learn more about our services
We'll be happy to discuss this with you in person. For details of costs, please contact us.
Services available to all residents in our centre include:
A pleasant living atmosphere requires not only a sense of happiness and well-being but also effective care and support when it is needed. Our rooms and flats are furnished to the latest technical and medical standards. They can also be arranged to suit personal tastes with the resident's own furniture, decorations and mementos. Naturally, all our rooms are equipped with TV and telephone, and with their own bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
Our residents receive the individual care they request and need when it comes to meals, cultural activities and all-round care. All this is provided at Hannah Levy House Trust by its dedicated professional carers.